Resourceful Gulfport Attorneys Create Comprehensive Legal Strategies
Accomplished Mississippi lawyers handle estate planning, real estate and insurance law matters
Legal issues are often multifaceted and might touch on several areas of the law. At Purvis & Co. PLLC in Gulfport, we offer thorough counsel to clients throughout Mississippi and Alabama on real estate, estate planning and insurance law matters, as well as other legal issues. With 85 years of combined legal experience, we help clients handle challenges effectively and develop workable solutions to achieve their goals. Whether you need to set up a trust, negotiate a commercial lease or resolve an insurance coverage dispute, we will carefully listen to all your concerns and provide effective, straightforward guidance.
Experienced firm works to relieve the burden of clients facing civil legal challenges
The law is complicated, and you may not know all your legal options that are available to deal with a given situation. Our team has substantial experience producing favorable results and strives to build trust with our clients by offering:
- A positive reputation — Attorney Jason B. Purvis has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high professional abilities and ethical standards based on reviews by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Assistance with a wide range of issues — Your decisions on how to approach a legal concern can have broad implications. We are knowledgeable in many practice areas and can capably address a broad range of concerns.
- Astute trial advocacy — If your dispute ends up in court, you need a strong and resolute attorney, and we are highly skilled at leading complex litigation.
The team members of the firm compassionately listen to the concerns and worries of the client, and through our experience and training, we render our best advice and serve as a sounding board to help clients find a resolution, accomplish their goals and manage the challenges of their life.
Thorough advocates provide robust representation to residents and businesses throughout Alabama and Mississippi
A knowledgeable attorney can identify innovative solutions to your problems. We offer reliable representation to individuals and businesses in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — Planning the distribution of your assets or putting someone else’s affairs in order can be difficult. We offer comprehensive estate planning services, including assistance with the creation of trusts as well as guidance on the various probate and estate administration tasks.
- Real estate — Property issues are usually much more involved than most people realize. We offer clients strong support with all kinds of real estate law matters, including residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions.
- Insurance law — A primary purpose of insurance is to lessen the negative effects of an unexpected event such as an auto accident or house fire. We represent both insurers and policyholders in insurance law matters and take the time to read the fine print so that we can resolve disputes involving bad faith, fraud and more.
- Business law — We help organizations address their business law concerns, including the steps required for successful business formation.
- Civil litigation — Legal disputes need prompt attention. We have extensive experience in a wide range of disputes that require civil litigation and are skillful advocates during negotiations and at trial.
- Professional malpractice — Failing to uphold ethical obligations and accepted standards can result in professional malpractice, and we are adept at investigating and litigating professional liability claims.
No matter the complexity or contentiousness of your situation, we will actively work to achieve your objectives.,
Contact a respected Mississippi law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At Purvis & Co. PLLC, we have a track record of producing positive results and represent clients throughout Alabama and Mississippi in real estate, estate planning and insurance law matters, as well as situations relating to other legal issues. Call 228-678-3597 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Gulfport office.