Jason obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Mississippi and was admitted to practice law in 2003. He founded Purvis & Co. PLLC in 2015. Prior to that, he was a Special Partner at Deutsch, Kerrigan and Stiles, LLP.
Jason's practice is varied and diversified, and is comprised of the following areas of law:
- Insurance defense (first and third party)
- Personal injury
- Motor carrier
- Real estate (commercial and residential)
- Business and corporate
- Products liability
- Professional negligence
Jason is admitted to all State, Federal and Appellate Courts in Mississippi.
Jason holds the distinguished AV Preeminent Rating, the highest possible rating an attorney can receive in demonstrating professional excellence for legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards.
Additionally, Jason is an Eagle Scout, the highest achievement attainable in the Boy Scouts of America, and continues to follow the 12 points of scout law as well as the scouting motto ('Be prepared') and slogan ('Do a good turn daily').
Jason's first priority is providing quality legal service.
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- Recipient of the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Ordained Minister - Universal Life Church
- American Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Harrison County Young Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Gulf Coast Association of Realtors, Inc.
- The National Association for Amateur Radio, Licenses: Technician, General, and Amateur Extra
Law School Attended
University of Mississippi School of Law, Class of 2002
University of Southern Mississippi, Class of 1998